Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Monday, March 25, 2024

School Things and I Got Moved to Set 3 for Science

School wasn't bad. I got a geography test, then its the set changes for science. The geography test was about those frontal rainfall diagrams and a study of hurricane Sandy, and in science I was expecting a stay in the original set but my scores are B+ and the reason I moved down is because performance issues. The new set was daunting, but the kids there are interesting. Lola , Poppy and the other kids got moved too. There was thing when during the middle of science the girl in front of me whipped her phone up and started playing an app store version of puzzleTetris but its more of a jigsaw and continued to play it until my teacher spotted her phone. But still don't get it why he didn't give a warning to her. He just taught Specialized Cells and made us draw 4 cells: sperm cell, egg cell, cilliated epithelial cell, and root hair cell. Then it was nearly end of class, and he played a game of guess the element. First to guess gets to sit ni the front with bags ready to leave the class. I tried to but too scared. Anyways, here is a picture of what the situation was like. Didn't draw about Liam talking back to Mr. Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages