Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Sunday, March 24, 2024

UTAU Larry and Lawrie Designs (I Had to Admit This is Terrifying)

I recently imagined if Larry and Lawrie had their existing UTAU. I spent an hour completing this image down below.

Nisemono Douga Skyscraper cover by ksm is a huge inspiration for these two designs. Every single UTAU ties to their own style, like those clowns at the circus UTAUfied would have crazy accessories. For them, however, I slapped the basic ones on. Including those half one-side pants. Both had those marks beside their left leg. The marks are inspired by Brawlers World's Junko final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages