Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Saturday, March 23, 2024

New Page Extensions. The Tweaking Larry Pagedoll, and More to Come! (EXTRA TWEAKY!)

Words couldn't go anywhere since I am so excited to say this: the page is adding more decorations and content! This update has the TWEAKY and FOREVER TWEAKING Larry pagedoll. A pagedoll is any character that goes beside the header or anything in the main screen. I am now obssessed by Larry thanks to Khamthong Ohm. I changed Mark Heathcliff, because of the recent problems with Alex Kister drama queen stock. I whipped the Larry picture in minutes. Huge inspiration goes to SAMI_PA1's TWEEKY Larry and Lawrie artwork post on "Which one will you kiss first" and my answer is BOTH. To add context, I love how he draws Larry tweaking becasue he is about to be smooched by no one. I actually made the other picture of Larry and Lawrie but it is under progress becasue the tablet pen is TWEAKY.





Here it is. or just look up. This is the full one because the post background is hiding his legs.



Blogroll is also here. I could only find Ha4to's FC2 blog since they are the only person I know to have a blog exist inside their social media. And peering inside of their contents of the blog it seems a bit like mine. Topics and nonsense posting. Planning to add Sunis Dokode.moe RSS blog but I remembered the time he hated kids so I skipped away.

No one is seeing my blog but anyways what do you guys think about these advancements? Just suggest one or any, insult is allowed.

A bit of note here; the blog's features are to change anytime so just point out and I will make a post of it. The music is also changed. I couldnt find the Cut My Hair (This is Home remix) in the form of MP3 hosting somewhere on the net so I had to drag the one uploaded on archive.org and (it's an MP4!) force HTML To play it. and it worked.


Also a small message here; I didn't check Worlio much now. Still scared about wav talking to me or disappearing. But the fact that old social games gave me a handful of Canadian friends which is a new record for me. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages