A Great Start of The Year and the List of Pictures
To anyone who is reading this, I have grammatical errors and I hope you would understand! 2024-March-22 Hello to the dearest fort, Nikki here, and I am writing a new page about my life.
I just came back to school and suddenly open up my laptop, then I opened outlook, and zoomed to the Pillowfort message. This was the first time I discovered Pillowfort; I hoped it would be a great place to refuge from the internet that is rotting like a Rottentown (if you do not get the joke, I referred to the writer AKA Rottentown from the Episode community that composed "dave and the stinky cooch").
My first guess was to check their frames feature, then I checked the badges. I was expecting a "Loves Christmas" but the closest I could get was a "Loves Autumn" badge. The frames were ok, I hoped there was a feature where you could customize your frame; if so, I would've ripped the 2018 Mini World Creata (formerly Mini World: Block Art) Christmas frame and paste it right there.
Speaking of Mini World, I recently built a map that is heavily focused on old internet and helping out new players who joined Mini World, and hopefully I could turn it into a resources and archives of the game itself.
School was boring, but I was hanging out with two other friends.
Faith is Rosheen's younger sister, she was born in London, but a Filipino herself. She is less energetic, but loves poking fun at me. I still don't get it. But she is nice.
Rosheen is a fun girl. And the older sister of Faith. Could not start to the fact that she is short, but now its a joke, instead of a real insult. at the time I was writing this, Faith is 14 and Rosheen is 15. To add to the context, Rosheen is actually much more funnier than Faith herself, she would actually say something sexual with a straight face.
The Winter 9904 map in Mini World is going strong, still no players. I had to finish some parts, especially the huge snowman, possible thanks to the invention of terrain editor. I was trying to make it 2016-ish but also in the direction of 2024 this year. On the other hand, couldn't wait for christmas!
Hold on, I had to find pictures of the day.
Here it is:
The first thing I saw on Pinterest. A cute tuxedo cat on a snow sculpture of a dolphin. By now I am hungry while my brother tells the excerpt of ChuChu in Wonderland. He got it as a gift since he is a huge fan of Creamheroes, but their account got compromised by a sales company, now it is known as ClaireLuvCat.
I'd love to be in that place. A winterland neighbourhood that is comforting. I am definitely aiming for the orange lights. Hmm... by now, I wonder how does FHD in-game would do to orange lights? The fact that I live in Thailand, a hot yet warm place with too much orange lights at night on a highway, actually seems fitting in the polar opposite. But I wished Thailand is a cold place, but that meant homeless people near the grand train station would freeze to death. But if it is real, then only climate change could make the country even hotter.
Overall, the pictures seems like a warm treat.
Another one. Everybody is calling this liminal space, but I should say it is more of a 90s and 2000s-ish type of picture. This one is edited but if it is possible then my guess is that it was taken from a FujiFilm or a small camera with those working apps similar to the windows XP. I forgot the name but it is in Japan and it was discontinued. People on Pinterest had those.
The fact that everything covered in snow seems kinda beautiful. But cars in the parking lot is a whole new generation.
I asked mom if I could get a Fuji Film InstaX camera (a white one!!!) and she said yes. I wished I got a camcorder too from Sony but I guess camera is the most fitting. I also wanted to get a cable that connects to the laptop I had, the cruddy Acer Aspire 3.
If I had the chance. I would take random pictures and posting it here. Oh well, stay tuned.
Happy Christmas everyday and a happy new wave of snow,
Nikki out.This was actually my first time ripping posts with one hand off Pillowfort! Phew! But one thing is that I had to insert rusty HTML tags so that it could work properly. And also by now I had to learn to write reasonable and straight-to-the-point paragraphs because I am so lazy to be sophisticated; Pictures are courtesy to everyone who posted it on Pinterest or respective owners.One last thing, I listened to 2NE1's Hate You MV from 2011 and it inspired me to make low quality 2011 videos. Someday might make music then make an animation then post it to Bitview since Youtube always hunts down kids who took songs.
Also I recommend you guys to play Mini World Creata becasue it is pretty nostalgic that brings back the days of 2016. It is now trying to fit in the modern yet colourful interface designs but some maps evoke old vibes. If you are planning to, read most of the history of it first, then go ahead and make an account, play, and visit my Winterland 9904 map.
No comments:
Post a Comment