Hello again! The blog is a bit inactive, but do not worry, I am here, even on my site! So things are escalating. Alex Kister is now a pedophile dating people since a user so experienced at preparing a document heavy enough in casual language it could be used in court. Geez, people on Twitter are so good at accusing and prejudice. I'm not supporting him in any way, the Mark Heathcliff pagedoll on the top of the page is just a character, and does not represent Alex in any way. And there goes the fandom. But Alex stepped out of his room and declared that he will explain whether this is true or just a defamation attempt. This flashed before my eyes as I looked millimeters away to the trendings list...
Another thing is I started playing Mini World again (I will refer the game as Mini World: Block Art or MWBA since the new lore and the new name, AKA Mini World Creata sucked so bad.). I remember those christmas maps, showcase maps, dropper maps by AlfnotMe, and my creation room. My god, so much memories. My huge favorite was nyan cat and Senbonzakura music map. And those snowglobe music map. Mostly created by Thai people. I tried so many attempts to get the maps back, but the search function was broken and my guess was the maps were lost somewhere. Also there was these genre of maps called "Admins Become the Shopkeeper" and its just hosts abusing power on visitors. Its sad to hear that these maps do not exist anymore and I was planning to make one, but that would take years. Comparing to the Thai 6th grader who did the Ayuthaya map amassed over millions of thai players and 13-year-old me felt so stupid.
Last week my school headteacher changed the whole toilet game. Kids are only allowed to toilets in case you really need to. There are safeguarding teachers wh caught girls vaping and discussing how to burn the school. Now my friends are around school taking the poster that has a QR code that leads to a change.org petition; only 25 of them signed during the time I wrote this. To me, and my other friends, its not a bad case. We just go to toilets during lunchtime and stay free. I heard there was a case in UK where kids film a video of the entire school protesting about toilets. The video was shown to students (including me) and that was LITERALLY 1 year ago. By now I hope no one finds me writing this post. I don't post this on Twitter because risks of me being caught multicolored hand.
My class had a new student 2 weeks ago, her name is Mia and shes the most prankiest girl I have ever seen. One time in History Mia whipped out her phone and pranked her grandparents (and her friend Katie) that she was pregnant. I'll just keep this short.
No comments:
Post a Comment