About a while ago I posted a very late Valentines picture of Lawrie because I forgot about Valentines and I had no one. I guess I had to wait until future comes. Yesterday was non-uniform day, and its that time of the year that girls wore spandex leggings that show their butt and a short fluffy hoodie or coat. Boys are hooked to every single Adidas product and to me they have no sense of fashion. But Faith and Rosheen was my favorites since they wore those Y2K nice clothes. Faith's looks like a thrift store shopkeeper at those Thai marketplaces.
I have been obsessed with Lawrie lately just because he is the embodiment of angst. I heard alot of Silent Hill OST's ad they are MUCH MORE NICER than modern indie game music. 90s games had to be one of the most creative, creativ-er than most of the games it shook one part of game history. I'm Skipping to the Lawrie picture, This was amde in March and I forgot that Valentines was last month. Ashamed of it but NOT! :).
The Winter 9904 map is delayed because I had to focus more on this blog and my website, which will be the main host for my content; Blogger is the second one, usually for posting things much more faster. Soon I had to send more pen-pal mail to Ron. Gotta type that out. Nikki out!
Note here! This post was marked as ripped because this was intended to be posted like this first on Pillowfort but I only posted it as art, now I had to post it here as a diary entry.

No comments:
Post a Comment