Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

More Brawl Stars Art with a Side of Freaks

Didn't post here much, but will try to continue during the second half of Easter break... Here's some assortments of stupid drawings made for an amazing crowd of artists.





The 8-bit speeding her car belonged to @KhamthongOhm. Sorry if I spelt that in the wrong order. Nevermind. And some of nightmarish security solo guy with an indefinite name. Most of these are Larry and Lawrie; actually, it is more of Lawrie. Here is the Lawrie blinkie for my website. Blinkies are small 150x20 graphics that usually similar to userboxes in those TF2 wikis and so forth.







I so so love it. And heres a final one for the day. I found a TF2 Freaks Wiki a long time ago and when a princess died. And i wonder, "What if there is a Brawl Stars Freak?", Heck yes, I made Godmother sugarplum fairy Croquette (a play on Colette's name) Would make a model and an animation with her inside and other characters, and it will be named:

christmas_night_at_the_park_with_the_starrfreaks_and_lawrie_finally_gives_me_tetrahydrocannabinoids.iloveyou.lawrie.fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages