This was going to be my first time telling the story of a huge weirdo I encountered through a character post. To make it brief, his name will be referred to as H. I met him through Twitter, one of the most crowded wild west platforms on the internet ever. I thought his character was funny, so I took a picture of Stellated Octangular shape of Leshawna from Total Drama; he freaked out, so I tried to joke him around by drawing him as animals and anime schoolgirl. He liked it, and thats how I met a new friends and a monster.
Soon after, I asked him if I could add him on Discord. He said yes, and thats where I learned that he is 14, I was only 13. But for a while he started making sexual remarks for no reason, and then I was introduced to his friends group, then server. His friends are actually innocent, The person with the name "Nostalgia", and Bladrian, the same age as mine, and also Thai. There are other friends in there, but rather not refer to them. Every single time H joins a voice channel in the friends server, after everybody left, (thank god I was mute) he changed the channel message to rather not say here but it is close to rough something. I disconnected and Discord is lagging, so when I came back I told him that I wasn't in the channel and the rest was history. I suddenly got applied to him as "e-kitten" just because I was interested in him. Things quickly went down, and the turning point was him posting the voice channel with the name censored up here on Twitter. I was furious, I left the friends server, the chat group, but not H's private message. Days later, he asked why I left the server, and I said "You thought it was okay to post the voice channel screenshot" and left him.
To conclude it, after weeks, he found a new girlfriend, and my hypothesis is that girl wasn't aware of his actions. But he made around 10 tweets apologizing everyone whom he followed. He sexualised a 20 year old woman (for your information, her username was Lucinda). Look, a 14 year-old boy making remarks to a 20 year-old sounds extremely cringe. His friends started making comments about "Logging off" and teling him to delete himself off Twitter. I mean, it is sad for a minor experiencing this type of hate, but it cannot be done, because of their actions. I wished I just see the server scream about the turning point. Still wondering about his whereabouts and his girlfriend and friends. My guess was Bladrian and others are still following H, but doesn't talk to him much now.
This was my first time experiencing this sort of situation. I could't choose a title, so all I could do was call him a boyloser from Indonesia. His hypersexuality wasn't his excuse either. I also hope that he does not stalk my home page and blog, because I am sick and tired of the Boyloser.
I have to note it here again: This post is the verification of that this is going to be the last interaction of him. From now on, in the future, if I have to refer to him again, I will mention him as Boyloser or H. Things are fine by now as I left him. So I got happier after acknowledging that he is quitting for his actions. I met new friends, school got more fun, and I love it when me and fmy friends left the school late because everybody cleared out so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment