Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Monday, February 26, 2024

its nearly test time especially science wish me luck

another day of posting this in a boring blog. but i have this to tell. yesterday, i mentioned about a test coming up. so its about unit test for GCSE preparation if you live in countries or schools with british education. and after my brother heard that he went into hysteries because he used an excuse about bad uniform and hard assignments but its just him wanna stay with me although i dont think so. its best to be alone instead of brother bugging around. i just wanna stay alone for now.

the last two posts were rushed, actually. after reading monster high it upsetted me a bit; the ending of originl monster high always ends up melody passing school to become a real band star after candace invited her to meet her boyfriend. but because its shutting down her first time intrests when she was new to radcliffe way in oregon. but at least she met so many friends and spoiler alert shes a (highlight the blacked out text) siren. also speaking of blanked out texts i guess this is a new way for making highlighting a new function. it does already exist, but im giving its full purpose. and also by now i am thinking about more javascript and stuff to display on the sidebar. i actually put a piclog by m15o, lots of neocities and blog owners use it, but it compresses the images ALOT. and i like the bad pixelated look. its 8:22 by the time i was writing this and i will go out at 8:30 because thats the exact time i could get in the classroom without standing there and looking at people walking by. and it made me frustrated that miss locked the door to the small EAL room because asian kids or foreign kids used the room to secretly play on their phones even though no phones allowed until afterschool. i think there is also a maths test approaching. so i will write that here. incase i forgot.

circumference = 2 πr
area (radius) = πr2

oh i dont have time to write this, so i had to go out. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages