turns out i dont have a test for maths and science, just days or weeks away for revision, but i wont. so i decided to update the blog for a bit. the site is still on lockdown, but its gonna return for weeks of 1 month after. by now i am looking at neruvics art and someone made me scream because i inhaled too much hell. todays is so nauseous because my breathing is concious activity. i want to admit that i am bad at writing paragraphs, and decided to start a story in this blog someday. so this blog is entirely for rare secret stuff.
i am still trying to figure out how to put the pagedoll behind the blog title, similar to goo's japanese design. its more messy and i like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at This!
I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...
Popular pages
-
I recently imagined if Larry and Lawrie had their existing UTAU. I spent an hour completing this image down below. Nisemono Douga Skysc...
-
very boring day goes by i always ask myself, "why is modern internet lifeless?" and by a millisecond, faster than the time i almos...
-
Words couldn't go anywhere since I am so excited to say this: the page is adding more decorations and content! This update has the TWEAK...
No comments:
Post a Comment