Welcome to https://schooltownnikki.blogspot.com! This is a blog made in case Twitter shuts down or I have to move. Most of my content ranged from articles, messages, arts and even documents. I am into Mini World: Creata and old media. 1999 Christmas is going around.....

Sunday, February 25, 2024

i love this song so much

yep the second post ever to be in this blog. still worried about the science test and the maths test, but at least a break from school was worth it.


i stumbled a label not company but for profit named Unlucky Wind. they are a community of songmakers with the power of PLURvice . kaj strife was the one who created this label company, and she did this masterpiece:



gotta let the video process and now you can watch it. tis 12 minutes long so it might cover half of my class sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look at This!

I loathe writing but this was about me so I had to do it. First thing is that I think I have my first period because when I went to the toil...

Popular pages